- We are seeking for a highly motivated post-doctoral scientist to work on NFAT and breast cancer
- We are seeking for a highly motivated Master student to work on NFAT and breast cancer
If you are interested please contact Dr Sébastien Jauliac at email@example.com
Recent Lab News
*** Livia Camargo win the first prize at the Scientific Day of saint-Louis hospital***
- Livia Camargo received the first prize for her talk on "Exosomes, NFAT and breast cancer" at the RJS congress in Saint-Louis Hospital. Congratulation Livia!!
***Awarded grant From GEFLUC Foundation to the team***
GEFLUC ILE DE FRANCE
***Awarded grant From Ligue contre le Cancer Foundation to the team***
*** Paper Published ***
- T-Plastin expression downstream to the Calcineurin/NFAT pathway is involved in keratinocyte migration.
Brun C, Demeaux A, Guaddachi F, Jean-Louis F, Oddos T, Bagot M, Bensussan A, Jauliac S, Michel L.
PLoS One. 2014 Sep 16;9(9):e104700. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0104700. eCollection 2014
- Lucie Coillard will defend her PhD Thesis in the B2T program on September 26, 2014. Best of Luck!
***Awarded grant From ARC Foundation to Dr Jauliac***
Friday, May 16, 2014, at St. Louis Hospital in Paris, in the presence of donors in the premises of Inserm Unit 976 "Oncodermatologie, Immunology & skin stem cells," led by Dr. Armand Bensussan, Dr. Sébastien Jauliac received a grant from the ARC Foundation in the amount of € 50,000 to support his work.
Nearly forty donors ARC Ile-de-France Foundation to attend the presentation of this work and visited research laboratories in which work the research team. They were able to actually perceive the value of their donation in dialogue with researchers.